Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

The year of the PS3 [2010] - 1st Quarter Review



If you've dropped into my eBLOG, i am confident to say you may be the 45% X360 owner who have lost his Microsoft console due to bad engineering design. In my situation my X360 died when I purchase the new Fifa 2010 on the day of release after 1 hour of queuing at Asda.

Being an engineer myself i spent a whole week trying to fix it but no luck and taking out the hammer was the solution. However i didn't in the end cause my X360 is now a deco on my billy bookcase.

I wasn't ready to part with my hard earn cash for the exact same console again. In my 20 years of gaming i have never bought the same console twice at all. Even my Sega 16bit still work as of today!



Well i had to put my tail between my legs and apologies to good 'old Sony and hope she'll let me back in the door since i smell of the 'Gates'.

Yes, I've lost all my xbox live membership, save games and 20+ games on the shelves, also not played mass effect yet!

NO Regret ever since! Unchartered 2 was my first game and my my my. I have never seen a game so beautiful ever in my life. My heart dropped every time drake made a jump, got scared when the yeti came jumping out, story simply amazing.................i can go on forever. All i want to say is congrates to Naughty Dog for Game of the Year 2010. You guys did well and deserved it so much!

Alright 2009 move along now! 2010 is going to be a huge year for PS3. Everyone is sick of the wii. X360 is breaking everywhere. I rather use the X360 as my foot warmer rather than using my heater to save the heating bills now.......

The three most exciting games everyone (my own count down in fact) is waiting for now...................



AT NUMBER 3..................................................many flying ships, preety girls and bad american voice actors!!





AT NUMBER 2..................................................He likes to rip people apart, mean machine, his last chapter





AT NUMBER 1..................................................My potentially predicted 2010 Game of the YEAR!






Honourably Mention....

1. Yakuza 3
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. BioShock 2
4. Dante
5. Mass Effect 2..........um..........ar..........i am still dreaming for this day it comes out on PS3!!







No comments:

Post a Comment